Residence Meal Plans 2022-2023
All students living in residence are required to purchase one of the following meal plans:
MealPlan A : $5,657.00 - 330 meals, 375 Vic Dollars (taxable)
MealPlan B: $6,243.00 - 365 meals, 375 Vic Dollars (taxable)
MealPlan C: $4,922.00 - 318 meals, 200 Vic Dollars (taxable) *
* This plan is only available for upper-year students
Meal Plan Policy
- Vic dollars and meals may not be substituted for each other.
- Refunds are not available for unused meals and Vic dollars.
- Unused meals cannot be converted to Vic dollars.
- There is no carryover of meals at the end of your residence contract. If you are a registered student, the remaining Vic Dollars may be spent throughout the summer months and can be carried over until winter closure, December 2023. Carried over Vic dollars are taxable
- The 20-21 and 21-22 carried-over Vic dollars expire at winter closure in December 2022
Additional Meal Plan Purchase
Students in residence who wish to top up their meal plans have the option of purchasing an additional meal plan from the following options:
Vic Dollar Options (taxable)
- 50 Vic Dollars for $50
- 100 Vic Dollars for $100
Meal Dollar Options (non-taxable)
- Five Meals for $80
- 10 Meals for $160
- 15 Meals for $240
Additional meal plans can be purchased from the front desk at Margaret Addison Hall, 140 Charles Street West.
Meal Service Information
- Students are not able to switch meal plans after September 15, 2022.
- Victoria University serves 19 meals a week: three meals are served on weekdays; brunch and dinner are served on weekends and holidays.
- Regular meal service begins at brunch on Sept. 2, 2022. The last meal in December is dinner on December 20, 2022.
- The first meal back after the winter break is dinner on January 8, 2023. No meal service is provided during the winter break. The last meal in the second term is dinner on April 29, 2023.