As a Victoria University employee, you are part of a diverse community. The human resources team values all of its members and is committed to providing both a supportive and rewarding workplace environment. The team encourages a respectful and professional workplace. We believe in developing meaningful relationships while recognizing the importance of challenging yet rewarding work experiences. When you work at Victoria University you join a vibrant community, enjoy our beautiful campus, gain expertise, and support one of Canada's leading liberal arts and theological institutions.
Important employee resources, information, and commonly requested forms can be found below.
- COVID-19 Updates from Victoria University
- COVID-19 Employee Tools and Resources
- Employee Self-Service Tools
- Manager Self-Service Tools
- Pension, Benefits and Wellness
- Professional Development and Educational Assistance
- Awards and Recognition
- Employee Policies and Collective Agreements
- Health and Safety