- President Paul Gooch with Justice Rosalie Silberman Abella (left) and Chief Justice Beverley McLachlin (right). Honorary Doctorates of Humane Letters were conferred upon the two women at Victoria University’s Charter Day Convocation on October 8, 2014.
- First-year student, Renuka Iyer, is part of Vic Arts and Crafts Club. The club meets every Wednesday in the Goldring Student Centre's Copper Room from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Join us October 29th at 5:30 p.m. to celebrate the launch of Rita Leistner's "Looking for Marshall McLuhan in Afghanistan," in Old Vic, Alumni Hall.
- The 80s Alumni Pub will be, like, awesome. 7 p.m. on November 15 in Old Vic. $30 per person, includes admission, refreshments and a drink ticket. Cash bar. Be there or be square.
- Former Toronto mayor, The Honourable David Crombie, P.C., O.C., O. Ont., and chief planner for the city of Toronto, Jennifer Keesmaat, joined Chancellor Wendy M. Cecil in conversation about Toronto’s future: what makes the city unique, interesting and liveable.
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014
- "Between East and West: The Art of Maiolica in Renaissance Venice"
with Dr. Karine Tsoumis, Curator, Gardiner Museum (Illustrated)
- Thursday, October 23, 2014
- "How to Lose Your Place in a Book"— The Third Annual J.R. de J.Jackson Lecture with Leah Price (Dept. of English, Harvard University).
- Wednesday, October 29, 2014
- "Looking for Marshall McLuhan in Afghanistan"
Book Launch for Prof. Rita Leistner
Alumni Hall (VC 112), Old Vic, 91 Charles Street West